What are the benefits of getting solar panels?
Apart from helping the environment, having a solar panel system installed in your house can have financial benefits such as:
- Reducing your electricity bill because you are buying less electricity from your electricity grid provider.
- Selling ‘excess’ electricity from your solar panels to your electricity retailer through the State Government’s Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme (REBS).
Where do I start if I’m thinking about getting solar panels?
- It can help to do some research before deciding to get a system installed. Seeking expert advice can also be very helpful. All our sales staff are qualified and can assist with technical questions, such as:
- Is the roof of my house big enough for solar panels?
- Does my roof face the right way to catch enough sunlight for my solar panels?
- Will nearby buildings or trees stop sunlight reaching my solar panels?
- What size solar panel system would best suit my needs?